At Premier Academy, we focus on the essential aspects needed for success. We specialize in assisting students prepare for the college application process and are committed to help students gain admission to the nation’s top universities. Our team of professional advisers provides college counseling fitted to each student’s individual needs in order to give them the necessary tools to excel and receive the best education possible. With our years of admissions experience, we provide thorough coaching to help students create personal statements based on their own style and unique characteristics. We also help students build a professional resume of achievements to create a polished application.
With Premier Academy’s guidance, students will gain insight into their passions and interests.
We will develop your “competitive edge”… to help you get accepted into
the colleges you want, and get the financial aid you need!
Selecting the proper college will be the most important decision your son or daughter can make. Depending on the student’s English level and education background there are many routes to enter various colleges in the United States. Premier Academy has over 20 years experience successfully preparing and sending students to the best universities in the United States. Our program is full service and includes the following deliverables:
Curriculum Planning and Extracurricular Guidance
- Continuously advise students as to which high school classes to take and extracurricular involvement for acceptance into desired colleges
- Provide a planning calendar as well as updates on the latest college admissions news to keep you informed and on-track
College Major and Career Search
- Conduct Personal assessment of your student
- Administer an interest survey to identify your student’s total strengths
- Explore your student’s interests among 300 courses of study
- Get detailed information about college majors and education requirements
- Discuss the relationship of potential college majors to careers
- View career income, job forecast, duties, promotion, salary an advancement requirements
College Search, Selection and Admission
- Examine your student’s capabilities with their transcripts and GPA/SAT scores
- Develop college search criteria and research special admission requirements
- Develop your admission strategy
- Explore for and recommend excellent schools that meet your needs
- Help you apply to colleges and answer questions about your college application
- Assist with your final decision
- College essay writing guide discusses essay tips and hints
- Provide up to two edits for each personal statement, essay and short-answer response
- Up to 21 days before the college’s deadline, help you choose your topics, develop the essay and give you ideas that can better communicate your student’s uniqueness.
- We will edit your essays for sentence structure, grammar, correct spelling and word choice
- Edit personal statements and essays into excellent work that honestly expresses your student’s thinking and personality
- Help your student master their college interviews with charm and confidence
- Assess your student’s eligibility for merit-based scholarships
- Develop and help implement your financial aid strategy to increase merit and need-based aid
- Determine your Expected Family’s Contribution and how to reduce it.
- Guide you to get maximum Federal, State and College Aid
- Assist with follow-up letters to the colleges to increase merit and need-based financial aid offers
- Answer questions about FAFSA and PROFILE financial aid forms
- How to shelter investments to increase financial aid
Private Scholarship Searches
- Perform individualized searches for potential scholarships, grants and internships
College Counseling Promotion
Premier Academy is now offering a one-hour FREE college counseling session for high school students and parents (English or Chinese).
Call Premier Academy (626-765-3519) today to schedule your free session (online or in person). Our college counselor expert has over 20 years’ experience and will take you step-by-step through the admission process, offering personalized guidance on the following:
- Create an overall story for the student applying to college
- Guide high school coursework plans, and extracurricular activity selection
- Create a college list on where to apply based on student fit and major desire
- Help with essay topics selection Developing a standardized test (ACT / SAT) strategy
- Scholarship search and financial aid support
- Answer all your questions
- And much more!